In our Biology class we are studyng respiration so we make the following activity.
1 – State the uses of energy in our body.
The uses of energy are for:
- Contracting muscles,so that we can move parts of the body.
- Making protein molecules by linking together amino acids into long chains.
- Cell division,so that we can repair damaged tissues and can grow.
- Active transport,so that we can move substances across cell membrane up their concentration gradients.
- Transmitting nerve impulses,so that we can transfer information quickly from one part of the body to another.
- Producing heat inside the body,to keep the body temperature constant even if the enviroment is cold.
2 – Construct a mind map about respiration.
here is the link https://bubbl.us/?h=2f6f96/5f2690/31Gm3Nr9epDTU&r=1125149100
(point 3 is in the map!)
4- Search in the internet a short video, which explains why the breathing rate does not return to normal immediately after vigorous exercise stops.